ClubSoft is a group of highly-motivated individuals with over 200 years experience in the club software industry who develop, sell, implement and support the most technologically-advanced club management system in the world.
The company is owned and operated by people who take personal pride in the quality of our products as well as the support we provide to our customers. While we enjoy being profitable, maximizing profits is simply not our primary goal.
- 1997 ClubSoft begins operations as a dealer for Canadian-based Jonas Software, serving the southwest and mid-west territories of the United States.
- 1997-2004 ClubSoft grows to become Jonas Computing’s largest reseller, responsible for selling, installing and directly supporting over 400 of the company’s 1800 installations.
- 2003 ClubSoft develops and launches memberstatements.com, which evolves into a full featured suite of web modules for clubs. By the end of the following year, ClubSoft had attracted its 75th customer to Clubsoft Web Services. Following the successful launch of the product, ClubSoft sells memberstatements.com to Jonas in December 2004. The product is subsequently rebranded as “ClubHouse Online”.
- 2005 ClubSoft severs its relationship with Jonas Computing to begin developing a new club management system built around Microsoft’s SQL database and .NET platform. These tools allow for building applications that have visually stunning user experiences, seamless and secure communication, and the ability to model a range of business processes. ClubSoft quickly develops a solid sales team by attracting sales professionals from each of the major club systems providers including Jonas Software and clubssystems group.
- 2006 ClubSoft exceeded expectations by installing its new system at a total of 40 clubs.
- 2007 With now over 60 system installed in the United States, the company continues to expand its offering with the addition of its Marketing and Event Registration modules in addition to Member Credit Card and ACH Bank Draft Auto-Pay features.
- 2010 McConnell Golf, LLC (MCG) has expanded its professional offerings with the recent investment in ClubSoft North America, one of the nation’s leading private club management software companies. With this acquisition McConnell Golf will now assist in offering state-of-the-art technology to private clubs across the country.